What’s In the Kit
- El Caesar mix (clamato, lime juice & spices
- Celery salt
- Pickle spears
- Paper straws
- *2 sizes of kits because one tastes like another
- ‘Three’s company’ – makes 3 servings of El Caesar
- ‘Six degrees of separation’ – makes 6 servings of El Caesar
What You’ll Need
- Drinking vessel: whatever you wish to enjoy your drink in. it’s up to you
- Measuring vessel: spoon, jigger, shot glass etc.
- Something to stir your drink with: a bar spoon or similar utensil
- Plenty of ice cubes: any size will do
- Absolute vodka or any other preferred spirit
What You Do
Since 1969, the Bloody Caesar has been a source of Canadian national pride & cheerful inebriation. Enjoy our signature drink based upon the iconic original recipe. Strong, rich, savoury & spicy – the El Caesar delivers with big flavours. We’ve provided pickles to get your garnish started – after that, it’s up to you! Vodka is traditional in a Caesar, but don’t let that stop you from mixing with your favourite spirit.
INDIVIDUAL SERVING – ASSEMBLED & STIRRED IN YOUR GLASS
[into a salt-rimmed tumbler]
5oz El Caesar Mix
Add vodka (or tequila, or whisky, or gin, or…)
Gently fill glass with fresh ice cubes
Stir gently to mix & chill
Add pickle spear and any other delicious garnishes you have available at home. The more creative, the more fun.