What’s In the Kit
- Rosé wine (1 bottle)
- Absolut Juice Strawberry Edition vodka (1 bottle)
- 2 portion cups of frozen rosé mix
- *Makes 12 individual servings
What You’ll Need
- An electric blender
- Measuring vessel: spoon, jigger, shot glass etc.
- Lots & lots of ice
- Something to drink from (besides the blender)
What You Do
Rosé wine is beautifully crisp refreshment – starting with fresh floral & citrus aromas, and followed by flavours of red berries & tropical fruit. We’ve taken rosé and made it cooler. Ice cold, in fact. To amplify the fresh, fruity attributes already in rosé wine, we’ve added Absolut Juice Strawberry Edition – for a mellow kick of vodka, and the sweet seduction of natural strawberries. Guava juice lends soft exotic character, and a little organic cane syrup brings it all together nicely.
HALF RECIPE – MAKES 6 INDIVIDUAL SERVINGS
The full recipe is a little too big to fit in a blender
[in a blender]
- Pour in 12oz of rosé wine (half the bottle)
- Pour in 4.5oz of Absolut Juice Strawberry Edition
- Add 1 entire portion cup of Frozen Rosé Mix (10.5oz)
- Fill that empty portion cup with fresh ice and dump it in
- Seal your blender lid & turn on low power
- Increase power as the ice breaks down
- Stop when the ice is fully blended
- Add another full portion cup of ice
- Blend again until you have luxuriously smooth slush
The best slush is not too wet, and not too dry!
Social Dispensing – safe portioning
- Shimmy Frozen Rosé from the blender into your drinking glasses
- Start slurping blush slush! (straw optional)
ENJOY & REPEAT!
You still have a second half recipe