What’s In the Kit
- Fireball (375ml)
- White wine (750ml)
- Red wine (750ml)
- 2 portion cups of Sassy Sangria mix
- 1 whole fresh
- Fever tree ginger beer
- Makes 12 individual servings (2l total volume)
What You’ll Need
- Drinking vessel: whatever you wish to enjoy your drink in. It’s up to you.
- Measuring vessel: spoon, jigger, shot glass etc.
- Something to stir your drink with: a bar spoon or similar utensil
- Plenty of ice cubes: any size will do
What You Do
Adjust the amount of Fireball to create the taste you enjoy
- Less means a softer spice and lower strength
- More means a warmer feel and sweeter, spicier character
Find the balance you enjoy between white & red wine
- More white wine means softer, crisper, brighter flavour and lighter colour
- More red wine means bolder, fruitier, broader flavour and deeper colour
Sangria is a sultry indulgence, full of warm character and rich wine flavours. Built around smooth & tasty wines, our Sassy Sangria updates the classic recipe by blending in tropical guava juice, adding the spicy bite of ginger beer, and the unexpected fun flavour of Fireball!
SANGRIA & MORE!
- Follow our recipes and ProTips to create 12 servings of Sassy Sangria
- Explore tasting your white & red wine
- Drink drinks and take shots (I’m a Fireball)
HALF RECIPE – MAKES 6 INDIVIDUAL SERVINGS
The full recipe is a little too big to make all at once!
- 2oz Fireball
- ¼ bottle of White Wine (approx. 6oz)
- ¼ bottle of Red Wine (approx. 6oz)
- 1 Portion Cup of Sassy Sangria Mix (15oz)
- 1 bottle of Fever Tree Ginger Beer (200ml)
INTO A PUNCH BOWL OR LARGE PITCHER
(Big enough to hold 2 litres)
- Add Fireball, white wine, red wine & Sassy Sangria Mix
- Fill with ice until ¾ full
- Add ginger beer
- Stir gently to mix & chill
- Carefully portion into individual glasses, leaving room for more ice (wine glass, tumbler or any glass you love!)
- Add ice to fill your glass
- Garnish with fresh cucumber slices
ENJOY & REPEAT!
You still have a second half recipe to explore & enjoy