Smokey Garlic Popcorn
What’s In the Kit
- 0.5 cup popcorn kernels
- 1.5fl oz canola oil
- 3 tsp southern smoky seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- 55g garlic butter
What You’ll Need
- Large pot with a tight-fitting lid
What You Do
With a beverage of your choice, and 7 hours of Netflix.
STEP ONE: THE POPCORN
- In a large pot combine oil, salt and kernels.
- Cover with a lid and place on medium-high heat.
- Shake the pan until popcorn starts to pop.
- Turn the heat down to medium once the kernels are popping and continue to shake the pan until you can no longer hear the popcorn pop.
- Remove from the heat.
STEP TWO: PUT IT ALL TOGETHER
- Melt the garlic butter in a microwave for apx. 30 seconds or until the butter is fully melted.
- Add half your popcorn to a mixing bowl.
- Drizzle half of the melted butter, and sprinkle half of the southern seasoning over.
- Toss well to evenly coat the kernels.
- Pour remaining popcorn on top.
- Top with remaining butter and southern seasoning. Toss well.
- Pour into you favorite serving bowl.