What’s In the Kit
- 2 ears of corn on the cob
- Feta cheese
- Garlic aioli
- 1 whole lime
- Blackening spice
What You’ll Need
- Salt / pepper
- BBQ & tools
- Brush for painting garlic butter
What You Do
ON THE BBQ
- Read these instructions from start to finish before beginning to prepare the kit
- Start by grilling the corn in the husk for 20-25 minutes – the husk will char but the corn will be sweet and
delicious. Turn every 4-5 minutes.
- Pull the corn to the side to allow to cool enough to peel back the husk. Paint them with garlic aioli and season
with blackening spice (labeled ‘B’).
- Garnish with feta and a squeeze of lime.