What’s In the Kit
- Sparkling Wine
- Club Soda
What You’ll Need
- A Glass or Drinking Vessel
- Measuring Vessel – A shot glass, jigger, spoon, etc.
- Something to Stir Your Drink With – A bar spoon or something similar
- Knife or Peeler
- Ice – Any shape and size will do
What You Do
Spritz Season is all year round, as far as we’re concerned. This vibrant orange-red hue drink first appeared in the ‘50s as an Italian alternative to white wine spritzers. A low alcohol cocktail of bittersweet citrus aroma and flavor with refreshing character.
- Add 2oz of Aperol, 2oz Sparkling Wine and 1oz Club Soda to your glass.
- Fill your glass with ice and stir gently to mix and chill.
- Garnish with an orange wedge, wheel or zest. Cheers!