Buttered Ranch Popcorn Kit
What’s In the Kit
- Canola Oil
- Garlic Butter
- Ranch Seasoning
What You’ll Need
- Large Pot with a Tight-Fitting Lid
What You Do
- In a large pot, combine the kernels, oil and salt. Cover with the lid and place on medium-high heat.
- Shake the pan until the popcorn starts to do its thing (aka, begin popping).
- Turn the heat down to medium once the kernels are popping and continue to shake the pan until you can no longer hear popping.
- Remove from the heat and place in a bowl.
- Put the butter in a microwaveable dish and nuke it for approximately 30 seconds or until the butter is fully melted.
- Pour evenly over the popcorn and sprinkle the ranch seasoning, evenly coating the kernels.
- Pour up a beverage and queue up the Netflix.