What’s In the Kit
- Polar Ice or Absolut Vodka
- El Caesar Mix (Clamato, lime juice and spices)
- Celery Salt
- Pickle spears
What You’ll Need
- A Drinking Glass (preferably 12oz or larger)
- Measuring Vessel – A shot glass, jigger, spoon, etc.
- Something to Stir Your Drink With – A bar spoon, teaspoon or something similar
- Ice – Any shape and size will do
What You Do
A LOCAL staple that goes hand-in-hand with brunch and day drinking. Strong, rich, savoury and spicy – the El Caesar delivers with big flavours and LOCAL personality.
- Rim your glass with celery salt and add in 1oz, 2oz (or more) of the vodka.
- Pour 5oz of El Caesar Mix and 1 tsp of the horseradish.
- Stir thoroughly to mix everything together and then fill with ice.
- Garnish with a pickle spear and pepperoni to get started, after that it’s up to you! Share your drink and garnish creativity with us, @LOCALPublicEatery.