What’s In the Kit
- Tortilla Chips
- Seasoned Beef
- Shredded Cheese Blend
- Queso Cheese Sauce
- Sour Cream
- Fire-Roasted Salsa
- Pico De Gallo
- Pickled Jalapeños
- Pickled Red Onion
- Green Onion
What You’ll Need
- Baking Sheet
- Small Serving Bowl
- Optional – Your Favourite Hot Sauce
- Optional – Parchment Paper
- Also Optional – A 6-Pack of Cold Beer
What You Do
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, add the avocado, half of the pico de gallo, a pinch of salt and squeeze the lime in.
- Using the back of the fork, mash the avocado to a guacamole consistency of your liking (chunks are cool, no chunks are also cool).
- Place in the small serving bowl and set aside.
- Spread the chips on the (parchment-lined) baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese and beef all over.
- Massage the Queso Cheese Sauce to soften it up a bit before snipping the tip to squeeze it over the top of the nachos.
- Add the pickled jalapeños and salsa before placing in the oven for 6 – 8 minutes or until the cheese is fully melted and the nachos are hot.
- Finish with the pico de gallo, sliced green onions, pickled red onions and sour cream.