What’s In the Kit
- Triple Sec
- Margarita Mix (Lime Juice and Organic Cane Syrup)
What You’ll Need
- A Glass or Drinking Vessel
- Measuring Vessel – A shot glass, jigger, spoon, etc.
- A Shaker or Something to Stir Your Drink With
- Knife or Peeler
- Ice – Any shape and size will do
What You Do
Because the only thing better than a Margarita is several Margaritas. Balanced with strong, sour and sweet notes and even a little salt too, this classic cocktail truly does it all.
- Margarita Mix: Shake your sealed container so the juice and syrup are well-blended before measuring into your drink.
- Salt Rim: For a great looking salt rim, pour salt into a saucer or side dish and shimmy to flatten evenly. Wet the rim of your glass with juice from a fresh slice of lime. Dip your glass into the salt and circulate until the salt sticks for that perfect rim.
- Rim the glass with salt.
- In a shaker or directly in your glass, pour 1oz Tequila, 0.25oz Triple Sec or Cointreau, 1.5oz Margarita Mix and ice.
- Shake if using a shaker and strain into the salt-rimmed glass or stir directly in there.
- Add ice and garnish with a lime wedge, wheel or zest.