What’s In the Kit
- Ginger Beer
What You’ll Need
- A Copper Cup, Glass or Drinking Vessel
- Measuring Vessel – A shot glass, jigger, spoon, etc.
- Something to Stir Your Drink With – A bar spoon or something similar
- Knife or Peeler
- Ice – Any shape and size will do
What You Do
Invented in the ’50s, combining vodka with ginger beer creating a taste sensation and a new category of cocktail style. While vodka is traditional and popular, a ‘Mule’ can now be interpreted as any spirit base mixed with ginger beer.
- Add 1oz or 2oz of Vodka and then fill the glass with ice.
- Add 3oz of ginger beer and then stir gently.
- Garnish with a lime wedge, wheel or zest.