What’s In the Kit
- Red Wine
- White Wine
- Sassy Sangria Mix
- Ginger Beer
What You’ll Need
- A Glass or Drinking Vessel
- Measuring Vessel – A shot glass, jigger, spoon, etc.
- Something to Stir Your Drink With – A bar spoon or something similar
- Knife for the Garnish prep
- Ice – Any shape and size will do
What You Do
A signature LOCAL drink, the Sassy Sangria is built around smooth and tasty wines, tropical guava juice, a spicy bite of ginger beer and the unexpected fun of Fireball.
- In your glass, pour 0.25oz of Fireball, 2oz of Red Wine, 1oz of the White Wine, 2.5oz of Sassy Sangria Mix and 1oz of Ginger Beer.
- Fill with ice and stir.
- Add a slice of cucumber for a fresh garnish and get to sippin’ on your Sassy Sangria.