What’s In the Kit
- 6oz Tortilla Chips
- 3oz Seasoned Beef
- 5oz Cheese Blend
- 1 ea Avocado
- 1 ea Lime
- 1oz Pickled Jalapeños
- 0.5oz Picked Red Onion
- 1.5oz Salsa
- 1.5oz Cheese Sauce
- 1.5oz Sour Cream
- 0.25oz Sliced Green Onion
- 4oz Pico De Gallo
What You’ll Need
- Baking Sheet
- Parchment Paper (Optional)
- Spoon + Fork
- Small Serving Bowl
- Your Favourite Hot Sauce
What You Do
The proper making of Nachos may cause immense happiness and spontaneous dancing. Please enjoy responsibly with a libation of your choice.
STEP ONE: Preheat oven to 350° F
Preheat oven to 350° F.
STEP 2: Guacamole
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the pits and scoop out the meat of the avocado into the bowl.
- Squeeze the lime juice into the bowl with the avocado and add one container of the pico de gallo (2oz).
- Using the back of the fork mash the avocado to a guacamole consistency ensuring to leave some chunks of avocado.
- Season with salt to taste
- Place into your favourite serving bowl.
STEP 3: Build the Nachos
- Spread 1/2 of the chips on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle 1/2 of the cheese and beef over the top of the chips.
- Place the remaining chips over the top.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese and beef over the top of the chips.
- Spoon the cheese sauce over the top of the nachos.
- Top with the pickled jalapeños and the salsa
- Place in the preheated oven for 6–8 minutes or until cheese is fully melted and the nachos are hot.
- Garnish the pico de gallo, sliced green onions, picked red onions and sour cream.
- Serve with the guacamole.