Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these terms, LOCAL Public Eatery and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this website.
Trademark and Copyright Information
The trademarks on this website belong exclusively to LOCAL Public Eatery and/or its affiliates or licensors, and are protected from copying and simulation under national and international trademark and copyright laws and treaties throughout the world.
This website contains content including, but not limited to, all text, images, video and other materials or elements (“Content”). Content displayed on the website is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyright laws, and international conventions. Any reproduction, modification, creation of derivative works from or redistribution of our website or the collective work, and/or copying or reproducing our website or any portion thereof to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is prohibited without the written consent of LOCAL Public Eatery.
Your content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. LOCAL Public Eatery reserves the right to remove any of your content from this website at any time without notice.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing any website material in any other media;
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any website material;
- Publicly performing and/or showing any website material;
- Using this website in any way that is or may be damaging to this website;
- Using this website in any way that impacts user access to this website;
- Using this website in any way that may harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability;
- Impersonating any person or entity, but not limited to, a LOCAL Public Eatery employee, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting an affiliation with a person or entity;
- Using this website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the website, or to any person or business entity;
- Infringing any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any person, or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- Using this website in any way that is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, pornographic;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this website;
- Using this website with software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Using this website to engage in any advertising, marketing or soliciting.
Certain areas of this website are restricted from being access by you and LOCAL Public Eatery may further restrict access by you to any areas of this website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
This website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and LOCAL Public Eatery expresses no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this website or the materials contained on this website.
Access and use of this website may be subject to limitations, delays and other problems inherent in the use of the Internet and electronic communications. LOCAL Public Eatery is not responsible for any delays, delivery failures or other damage resulting from such problems or from the unavailability of the website for any reason.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall LOCAL Public Eatery, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this website whether such liability is under contract. LOCAL Public Eatery, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent LOCAL Public Eatery and its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, agents, services providers harmless from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these terms.
If any provision of these terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
LOCAL Public Eatery is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms.
These terms constitute the entire agreement between LOCAL Public Eatery and you in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction